Please take time to watch the webinar below: Drugless Support for Autoimmunity
At Winters Wellness Center, we focus on people with chronic health problems and their families; therefore, our policies and procedures reflect that focus. Your next visit is your Report of Findings, where we will review your findings from the Initial Exam and make our recommendations for your care. It is very important that all parties responsible for making decisions regarding your care are present with you for this appointment.
All persons directly involved with your care (spouse, parents, significant others) are required to review the above videos BEFORE your Report of Findings. This appointment will help you fully understand the cause of your condition and the specific care we may recommend. Again, please bring any persons that will be involved in making decisions regarding your care to the appointment with you. If you do not have internet access at home or video playing capabilities, please schedule a time with the front desk to view the required videos in our office.
The following are Core Understandings that are pivotal to helping you find the support you need as quickly as possible. The more you understand, the quicker you can get your issues solved and return to a state of optimal health!
• With optimal health, the rate of tissue repair in our bodies is equal to or faster than the rate of tissue breakdown.
• When a health condition becomes chronic, it is the result of tissue breakdown exceeding tissue repair.
• A common cause of increased tissue breakdown is an autoimmune response from the body.
• Autoimmune responses can result any time that the immune system is stressed.
• Genetics, Environmental stressors, and Mental emotional stress all play a role in stressing the immune system.
• When autoimmune responses continue for many years, a frank autoimmune disease can result.
• Calming and solving immune responses reduce their ability to manifest as autoimmune disease.
• The brain, nervous system, and the immune systems are our primary defense systems.
• In health, they intertwine to respond to environmental stress - much like a “dance”. This “dance" allows us to
evaluate the brain and find indicators that an autoimmune response is occurring. It also allows us to get a specific
impression of what infection, food, allergen, toxin, or heavy metal is preventing a proper response.
• Our primary therapeutic approach is to reset the brain in relation to the mental/emotional stress traumas that have
disturbed its “dance” and then to assist the immune system in overcoming the infection, food, allergen, toxin or
heavy metal. Working both sides of this “dance” is what makes our care unique, powerful and highly sought after.